View Profile nomlan

All 35 Game Reviews

10 w/ Responses

why would the paddle go to the other side but the ball doesn't?

RomVineyard responds:

The ball is supposed to wrap around the screen, I probably just set the boundary parameters too far. So sorry about that! Thanks for playing!

Edit: I tested this a bit further and found out the ball does move to the other side, it just takes a while for it to actually go to the other side. So yeah, I messed up the x-booundaries, my b.

The mechanics in this game are really nice and refined, but the controls aren't exactly there. There seems to be a small delay between pressing J and the character performing the dash. I also think the art could use some more polish, the game feels a little bare because of the visuals

extremely well-made puzzle game

this game feels really fun to play and the physics feel great.

sick game

This game is impressively fun with such simple controls and visuals! The sound effects really helped with the satisfying controls. usually in games like these you feel out of control because you can't stop running, but having that be an option surprised me! I wish you could have made more levels, there's some potential here!

8bitJackie responds:

thanks for the feedback, you can stay around for update. we promise will update more levels and maybe add [Endless mode] after the jam's result are in

that sound effect scared the ever loving shit out of me

I don't know what happened yet I'm still satisfied

The enemies appear directly in doors and you can't avoid the hits, but that doesn't seem to matter because they aren't meaningly difficult

VoidRedDev responds:

i was trying really hard to fix that but gave up on it due to time. This will be fixed in an update after the jam. thanks for giving feedback tho lol.

The AI is dogass I'm 13-1 with this fucker

Fortythreesam responds:

Lmao please be nice, it's trying it's best

hobbyist game dev